VERY CHEAP LOT FOR SALE NEAR MANILA PHILIPPINES

10:12 AM

LOT FOR SALE IN STA. MARIA BULACAN 241 SQM.
GREENBREEZE EXCLUSIVE SUBD. CLEAN TITLE
30 - 45 Minutes fr (LRT) Caloocan Proper
Direct to Owner: 0039 3402178729
€ 10,000. / P 600, 000. yayaechague@libero.it


The other day I made rounds of the Filipino banks and communities (including two Filipino restaurants) here in Rome to post this announcement of lot for sale. Considering the rising prices of real estate properties in the Philippines, this lot for sale presents a practical decision to any interested buyer, not only because it's near Manila but also because of its cheap price.I know that many real estate developers sell apartment or condo units with very limited space of 25 sqm, at a minimum price of 1 Million pesos. I would add that the price of the lot for sale is negotiable. To anyone who can refer a buyer to me, I'd be very glad to offer an attractive compensation or commission. We are selling this property because it's been sitting idle since we purchased it many years back.We also already have our own apartment which is reasonably big for my mother and my sister. Whoever decides to purchase this can count on my assistance regarding the construction matters,as I can refer an honest contractor that charges fairly.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great writing and thank you for sharing it with us I really like that I have also some awesome stuff for you related Edmonton Mortgage Brokers where you can easily find a mortgage broker which full fills your requirements!
    Edmonton Mortgage Rates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexander the Great slept with
    'The Iliad' beneath his pillow.
    Though I’ve never led an army,
    I am a wanderer. I cradle
    'The Odyssey' nights while the
    moon is waning, as if it were
    the sweet body of a woman.
    Flights to Luanda
    Flights to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great post. I appreciate it. I really wanted this cheap lot to install a house. Also, affordable. Thank you for posting.

    http://www.philippinehomesales.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots here in Philippines are really cheap but in a good quality. That's why many real estate investors now are building real estate property because of those lots in the country.

    Check out other lots that are on sale here-->http://www.avidaland.com/Philippine-properties.php

    ReplyDelete