Instant Eye Color Change Through Laser Technology

3:49 AM


At this age, we can do a lot of things with the help of technology like conceive a child in unconventional method (in-vitro), lose weight or modify the genes of plants and animals. Now there is a new laser technology that can change the eye color 'instantly'; if you have brown eyes, the 20-second laser procedure can remove the opaque pigment from the eyes, revealing the blue pigment underneath.Although one setback to this, is that it is irreversible. Once you decide for blue eyes, you will have it for your entire lifetime. And as of the moment,there are no known negative complaints linked to it. This instant eye color change through laser technology has been introduced to the public by Atty. Gregg Homer of Stroma Medical. But personally, I would stick to my dark brown eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Same here, No way for me to change anything to my eyes and I wouldn't want them to be touch using our modern technology unless it's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sam D.Correct! I don't even dare to wear contact lens like some pepople. JIA

    ReplyDelete