LG 3D LED TV: HOW DO YOU REPAIR A BROKEN LED TV?

12:06 PM

On the night just hours before new year as we were doing our last minute tidying up, as I was throwing our garbage outside, I found this LG brand-new looking 3 D 37 inch LED TV still in its box with all the user's manual,remote control, driver CD and warranty. The first thing that came to mind was this must be GOD's answer to my youtube channel where I usually upload videos recorded from CRT tv. It really looked neat and totally new as there was also the xylophone protection around it and it was shiny and there were no scratches on the surface nor on the screen itself. We tested it and found it this way (shown in the photo) and eventually confirmed
that the LED panel was cracked. The natural thing to do was to find out how it can be restored, so we called a few service centers and eventually brought to it the nearby electronic repair shop and it was confirmed that the LED panel was broken and the repair cost is just about 15 or 20 % less than its brand new price. So the best thing to do is dismantle it and get the electronic pieces and sell it online. We then contacted our techno-geek friend to offer it for him to disassemble and sell the electronic pieces by himself.The deal was made. One thing I learned though,although new technology is very attractive and a thing to be desired or maybe acquired, it also has its 'price' or negative aspect. In this case; LED (panel) TV's are particularly very fragile and delicate,that a normal (hard) kid's toy thrown might damage it easily. Also, yesterday I had to go the electronic store and so I saw many different brands,shapes, sizes and corresponding prices of 3D LED TV's. Although we can afford an average priced LED TV I realize it's not that important because we have this traditional big old TV that is holding out. For now we consider propping up the in-come before the out-go financial-wise.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A lot of whatever you mention happens to be astonishingly appropriate and that makes me ponder why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This particular article truly did turn the light on for me as far as this issue goes. Nonetheless at this time there is one factor I am not really too comfy with so while I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual central idea of your issue, permit me see exactly what all the rest of the readers have to point out.Very well done.

    ReplyDelete