EPSON PRINTERS ON THE ROAD

2:45 AM



I saw these printers on the different days of the month of November,dumped on the streets where I usually pass on my way home. I really would have taken them home or given them to a friend who's a very good electronic technician.But I couldn't,besides the fact that I usually dress up in business attire and the printers are well exposed at the public area (would be embarassing), the buses during rush hours are packed with commuters.(I don't drive a car).It would be very bothersome to the other bus passengers.The black Epson printer even had with it all the warranty documents,instruction manual(I suppose with installation CD also) and short usb cable.I just took their photos to share with you. These are Epson multi-purpose printers (scanner,photocopy and printer) and I guess,the white one includes fax too. I myself only have a very old Hp printer, and really need a multi-purpose printer like these for my lessons which require me everytime to photocopy the exercise sheets for every student and I lose a minimum of 20 minutes trekking to the photocopy shop and waiting in line.However,I saw a few weeks ago an ad from an electronic store,selling similar printers at a very low price €29.95.Nowadays,perhaps due to competition or in an effort to dispose of their stocks,a lot of these stores are also lending the gadgets on 0% loan and it's very easy to have anything you want instantly,as long as you can prove you got a stable job and no excessive previous loans in your name.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your very lucky friend, you should take it to a repair shop. Epson printers are one of those best printers in the world.If it is non repairable, you should dispose it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I visit and give your full support ads and please support ads me back. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link exchange request here with url = http://mealsideas.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i were you...i get it by hook or by crook..hahaha was here...would love to xlinks with you..add me and buzz me to add u too...thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted on the link Already Installed Special Link Exchange, please Link Back, Ok

    ReplyDelete